Treatment cream for skin hyperpigmentation, formulated with CHROMABRIGHT®, immediate action unifying skin tone. CHROMABRIGHT® is a newly patented molecule which has been designed to whiten the skin and meets all the qualities desired in a bleaching agent. Its hypopigmenting activity has been proved by in vivo and in vitro tests.
CHROMABRIGHT® is a skin whitening molecule:
· Inhibit human tyrosinase activity in vitro.
· Greater inhibition of melanogenesis than Arbutin, MAP and Kojic acid.
· Depigmenting activity similar to hydroquinone without toxicity
· Bleaching activity demonstrated in vivo
· Excellent stability in formulations
· Immaculate toxicological profile
· Unlike other depigmenting Photoprotective effect.
Apply despigmentation cream evenly over the area to be treated twice a day for at least 6-8 weeks. In the treatment of hyperpigmentation is advisable to reduce sun exposure and use a maximum photoprotection. Once the spots have attenuated or have disappeared, it is advisable to apply a total protection from the early days to prevent recurrence.
Do not use products or photosensitizing drugs.
For all skin types