Treatment cream for skin hyperpigmentation, formulated with CHROMABRIGHT®, immediate action unifying tone skin. CHROMABRIGHT® is a newly patented molecule which has been designed to whiten the skin and meets all the qualities desired in a bleaching agent. Its hypopigmenting activity has been proved by in vivo and in vitro tests.
Quisque ut malesuada tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Morbi nec tellus magna. Nam ultricies dui sed ex maximus, ut dapibus elit vulputate. Duis vel dignissim velit. Fusce ac pellentesque ante. Mauris in libero in lorem cursus iaculis.
CHROMABRIGHT® is a skin whitening molecule:
· Inhibit human tyrosinase activity in vitro.
· Greater inhibition of melanogenesis than Arbutin, MAP and Kojic acid.
· Depigmenting activity similar to hydroquinone without toxicity
· Bleaching activity demonstrated in vivo
· Excellent stability in formulations
· Immaculate toxicological profile
· Unlike other depigmenting Photoprotective effect.
Apply despigmentation cream evenly over the area to be treated twice a day for at least 6-8 weeks. In the treatment of hyperpigmentation is advisable to reduce sun exposure and use a maximum photoprotection. Once the spots have attenuated or have disappeared, it is advisable to apply a total protection from the early days to prevent recurrence.
Do not use products or photosensitizing drugs.
For all skin types