Silanol is one of the most important constituents of the body’s connective tissue. It’s present in macromolecules such as elastin, collagen, proteoglycans and structural glycoproteins.
Silanol benefits to skin:
• It has an anti-oxidant effect, preventing premature aging with a detoxifying effect
• Stimulates fibroblast mitosis which enhances the biosynthesis of elastic and collagen fibers
• It binds moisture in the epidermis which firms and strengthens the skin.
• It Increases the concentration of CAMP within adipose tissue which enables the lipolysis and hydrolysis of triglycerides without disturbing cellular metabolism
• It enhances venous capillary and lymphatic permeability which improves micro-circulation
What is it? SILANOL 1%.
SILANOL 1% is mineral ideal for tissue regeneration treatments.
Applied to lack luster and aging skin, combatting stretch marks, cellulite and loose skin.
It is a professional use, sterile, cosmeceutical solution.
REGENERATIVE + STRUCTURING
Regulates and normalizes cell metabolism and cell division Brightens skin and improves tone and texture.
Designed to penetrate the skin with different methods of application.
Topical application with simple rubbing. Topical application during massage. Virtual mesotherapy, E.g. iontophoresis, electroporation, ultrasound, etc. Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) E.g. Skin needling, Dermapen, etc.
Using the transdermal therapy technique chosen by the professional, apply 5ml of the solution. Treat with one session every 7 days for 5-8 sessions.
Repeat as required and follow with maintenance.
Face and body