- Ferulic acid has garnered a lot of interest due to its ability to fight free radicals while also boosting the effectiveness of other antioxidants, such as vitamins A, C, and E.
- Improve skin elasticity and collagen support structure
- Remove dead cells from the upper skin and lessen superficial pigment changes age and sun spots…
- Increase the skin own ability to hold moisture
- Promote rapid cellular turn over
· Ferrulic Acid–8,0 %
· Citric Acid–5,0 %
· Malic Acid–5,0 %
· Lactic Acid–4,0 %
Ph: 2,0 – 3,0
Clean and degrease the skin before applying. Apply with a flat brush on the surface of the face (neck and décolleté), in several consecutive layers (more or less 0.5ml). The exposure time depends on the phototype of the skin to be treated. Neutralize after exposure time.
Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. It is important that the doctor knows the chemical characteristics, indications and properties, as well as the mechanism of action of the different acids, in order to be able to correctly select the treatment and the exposure times taking into account the type of skin and the phototype. Suspend its use if allergy, sensitivity or hypersensitivity to the product occurs. In case of poisoning or accidental ingestion, call the Toxicological Information Medical Service, Tel .; 915 620 420. Product for external use.