Sterile solution with tranexamic acid, kojic acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), nicotinamide, rutine and high, medium and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, with moisturizing and depigmenting action.
The formulation of BSK14 has been reinforced with Kojic acid and vitamin C for greater antioxidant action, reducing Hyperpigmentation significantly.
Formulated with hyaluronic acid, with a moisturizing activity, an increase in elasticity and an activation of collagen and elastin production due to its low molecular weight fraction.
With vitamins that reinforce and restructure the dermal layer have been used for rapid recovery after treatment.
To prolong the effects of the treatment, it is recommended to use Serum BSK76 and Depigmenting Cream BSK70.
It contains antioxidants, protective and moisturizing agents that help depigmenting treatments.
· Tranexamic Acid
· Ascorbic Acid
· Sodium Hyaluronate
· Kojic Acid
Apply on the area to be treated, giving a light massage until product complete absorption.
External use. Topical use.
Facial and hands product.
1. The professional has to apply 3-5 ml of the solution (BSK14).
2. Repeat the application after three weeks.
3. For effective treatment between the first and second professional sessions, Tranex Pro BSK76, BSK70 and sunscreen products should be applied daily at home.
4. Repeat as required to achieve treatment objectives every 6-12 month.
1. Clean your face and neck in the morning and at night
2. Apply the Face Tonic
3. After cleaning your face apply the Serum Tranexpro on the area to be treated, giving a light massage until product complete absorption
4. After the serum, apply Cromabright cream giving a light massage until product complete absorption
5. In the morning, it’s recommended, apply Solar protector
Facial and hands product